Fredericksburg Nephrology Associates has a medical staff of seven nephrologists as well as a nurse practitioner who provide expert healthcare for patients in Fredericksburg, Virginia and surrounding areas. Learn more about each of our kidney specialists.
Important Covid-19 Notice Regarding Appointments
Please wear your MASK to the office.
All patients/staff are required to wear MASKS in the building.
Fredericksburg Nephrology Associates, Inc. will be resuming visits in the office on June 1, 2020. Office visits will only be offered @ our Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania office locations at this time. We will be seeing a limited number of visits per day onsite for the safety of patients/staff. Please notify the staff if you prefer your appointment in the office. The following criteria is required for visits in the office:
- DO NOT come to the office if you have a fever, have any cold/cough/flu-like symptoms and/or were recently exposed to COVID 19 or someone with COVID 19
- All patients are required to be screened w/temperature checks PRIOR to entering the building
- All patients/staff are required to wear MASKS in the building.
- We are asking all visitors to wait in the vehicle during the appointment. If it is medically necessary for patient to have a companion, then we will allow ONE person with patient.
Fredericksburg Nephrology Associates, Inc. will continue offering appointments via telemedicine from the comfort of your own home. See additional information below:
Fredericksburg Nephrology Associates, Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are offering appointments via telemedicine:
- Patients will be called PRIOR to scheduled appointment & offered telemedicine visit by VIDEO using camera phone or computer w/camera. Wifi access is required.
- If patient does NOT have technology as described above, the patient appointment can be done from the patient vehicle. No need to cancel your appointment. Our staff will provide the technology for you to use from the safety of your own car. You must drive to the Frederickburg Office for use of technology from your car.
- If you have the ability from home, please take blood pressure measurement PRIOR to your appointment if possible.
- If a patient must be seen in the office, screening measures for COVID-19 are in place prior to entering the building. We are only seeing patients @ Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania locations as required. There will be no onsite visits @ our satellite locations @ this time.
- We are limiting entrance to building to only patients who are scheduled to be there.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.