Fredericksburg Nephrology Associates has a medical staff of seven nephrologists as well as a nurse practitioner who provide expert healthcare for patients in Fredericksburg, Virginia and surrounding areas. Learn more about each of our kidney specialists.
Important Covid-19 Notice Regarding Appointments
Fredericksburg Nephrology Associates, Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are offering appointments via telemedicine from the comfort of your own home. See additional information below:
- Patients will be called PRIOR to scheduled appointment & offered telemedicine visit by VIDEO using camera phone or computer w/camera. Wifi access is required.
- If patient does NOT have technology as described above, the patient appointment can be done from the patient vehicle. No need to cancel your appointment. Our staff will provide the technology for you to use from the safety of your own car. You must drive to the Frederickburg Office for use of technology from your car.
- If you have the ability from home, please take blood pressure measurement PRIOR to your appointment if possible.
- If a patient must be seen in the office, screening measures for COVID-19 are in place prior to entering the building. We are only seeing patients @ Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania locations as required. There will be no onsite visits @ our satellite locations @ this time.
- All onsite patients are required to have a review of recent travel history and evaluated for fever or cold symptoms including cough or shortness of breath. If you are experiencing any of the ABOVE, please do NOT COME TO THE OFFICE. Contact your PCP for further guidance.
- We are limiting entrance to building to only patients who are scheduled to be there.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.